Thursday, June 23, 2011

Working and Waiting

The waiting game just got more exciting.  Yesterday a second agent requested the full manuscript for Titus.  My happy dance has forever scarred my children and I am not permitted to dance at their weddings. 

All the attention generated by Titus lately has made it hard to focus on the second book in the series.  The first three chapters are second draft done and the other nine are blocked out in story board form.  But the conflicts still need refining.  It's a puzzle and I love this part of the writing process.  However, the brain is excited and mushy.

To stay productive while I wait, I'm going to advance a nonfiction idea I had back in May.  It will be fun to get in touch with my art history roots again and I do love research.  Here is a bit of a teaser:



No comments: