Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Open for suggestions.

I like to putter in the garage while I am "writing."  No one but the cat notices that I'm talking to myself, testing out dialogues and transitions.  Simple repetitive tasks keep my hands busy while the brain wanders.  

Painting kubbs fits the bill perfectly.  Plus, if I paint them I don't have to spend as much time sanding.  

Sanding isn't good for thinking.  Too much dust tracking into the house.  Sneezing in one's respirator is unfortunate and gross.  Then there was that one time my mind wandered and I ran over my thumb with the orbital sander.  

Painting is much safer for thinking.  When I'm ready to hit the keyboard again, all I have to do is plop the brush in a can of water.  

Any ideas for these ten naked little kubbs?

1 comment:

Nichole said...

Daleks or Cybermen